Tuesday 3 March 2015

Contact Sheets

BAND IMAGES
Part One


I ended up taking 520 images whilst at the concert, which was very hard to screenshot the whole range. Therefore, I arranged all the images into a 'best' folder so that it would cut down the amount of images to screenshot. Out of the 'best' images, I chose to use 'IMG_2551, IMG_2704'. Another shot from this range was also chosen, yet not shown in this folder as it was placed within the 'edits' folder.

Part Two
This was the second lot of images that I used for my ancillary projects. As many of these images are the same, I thought it was best just to use the one that looked better than the other ones. Therefore, the image I used from these was the 'IMG_0870'.

Part Three

This is third part to the contact sheet. I only chose to use one of these images as the continuity within the images had to be perfect. These images were taken at a different venue and were of a different band, and I had to choose a photograph where you couldn't see the artists. This was the best image out of all of them that was in focus and actually suited the digipak.



ANCILLARY RIVER IMAGES
As the actual location of this place wasn't in my own control, I decided to focus upon certain aspects of the location as well as an overall shot of it. I decided that the shots where I focused upon certain places of the location, didn't actually work as well as planned, therefore, I decided to use 'IMG_0074' as it shows the whole of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment